Facebook Ads 2014: Advanced Training for Marketers
Learn tips and tricks for achieving facebook ads campaign success
If you're tired of wasting time and money trying to figure out why some facebook ads campaigns work and yours don't, this is a course for you.
It's ideal for:
- Affiliate Marketers
- People working in Digital Marketing
- Facebook Page Owners
Created with ease of use in mind, this course will take about 1 hour to complete, with an additional hour spent doing research for the practical test at the end. It'll all be fine, if you just follow along the easy to understand lectures.
It's structured starting with the standard facebook ads interface, going through all the most important elements of setting up a campaign for success.
Take this course to learn advanced tactics around:
- Optimizing ad images for greater impact - find out how you can edit your photos fast and free, online, without the need for expensive image-editing software.
- Using power-words to get more clicks - these are not just simple words that you hope will get your results, these are time-tested words and phrases that you can use right away for getting more clicks and attracting customers.
- Creating Dark Posts and Custom Audiences in the Power Editor - this is a step-by-step how-to guide to create unpublished or dark posts and customizing them to maximize the effect they will have; I will show you how to create Custom Audiences using subscribers you already have in an email marketing software, like Mailchimp, and use that as a basis for Lookalike Audiences and/or ads.
- Trying time-saving tools - you won't have to struggle anymore by editing each individual ad - either use the Power Editor for bulk editing or try on of these tools to save you lots of time, that you can use either optimizing or creating other successful campaigns.
- Utilizing the normal facebook ads interface - how to get larger images in front of people and how to have more text in your ads, to allow more descriptive ads.
One thing I've been passionate about all my life is teaching others what I have learned, in order to improve their existence. I've started down this road years ago, creating magazines, ebooks, videos, trainings and books.
I love about social media (I wrote a book on it - How to avoid failure (but not necessarily succeed) on Amazon), I'm double certified in Google AdWords and I currently work in a Digital Agency - I spend most of my days between Excel, Keyword Planner and Power Editor.
Learning about Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads was a very rewarding process, as I was accumulating a lot of knowledge really fast and I could test out minor changes. I became fascinated ever since I started talking directly to Facebook Ads Managers and had the opportunity to write guest posts for blogs, like FBPPC.
I'm always interested in learning new things and looking for new ways to bring value to the people around me. This is one of the reasons I've joined AIESEC - the largest student organization in the world, where I've been able to lead a very dedicated team, as an Advertising Responsible. This has been one of the most fulfilling experiences I've been through.